sábado, 15 de setembro de 2012

Dear Sir/Madam



Dear Sir/Madam,

I however, apologize for my interference into your privacy as this was done out of my desire to locate a sincere and trustworthy individual who can guarantee the confidence needed in this matter and with due respect and honour.I really needed your assistance in this issue because I am presently sick and according to my doctor report I have a short time to live and I lost my husband three years ago.I am a Government official,I have worked with Government for the past 30 years.I was poisoned in my office due to my position.

I made US$85 Million from contract as I am incharge of awarding contract so I made said amount from over invoice which is deposited in a Finance Firm here in China so I want to present you or your company to the Ministry incharge of payment as a contractor who have successfully completed his work and due for payment of US$85 Million.

PROVIDE ME BELOW INFORMATION FOR FURTHER PROCEDURE.

1. FULL NAME..........................
2. COMPANY NAME.................
3. COMPANY ADDRESS............
4. COMPANY TEL..................FAX............
5. COMPANY BANK ACCOUNT..................BANK ADDRESS......TEL........FAX.........

I suggest that we share proceeds on a 70%-30% sharing ratio,that is I will be entitled to 70% while the remaining 30% will be for you.My 70% will be used for real estate,hotel and health care investment for my only child(a boy) in your country

The most important issue to be considered now is trust and confidence in this matter hence I plead this should be our watch word through out this transaction and I can fully assure you on my own part that as much as I work this with you,I will always remain the
same.


Your maximum co-operation will be highly appreciated.

I am waiting for you to proceed.

Thanks.

Mrs. Lee Chang
From china .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário